Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IV2015: Publish Inventor FIle to DWF Error

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
blair
1025 Views, 3 Replies

IV2015: Publish Inventor FIle to DWF Error

I am getting the following error, never had this before with previous versions of Inventor: Failed to publish DWF file. Failed to publish model Failed to publish Design View "%1"

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
blair
in reply to: blair

Solved, bad drawing sheet.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: blair

Could I have a few more details about your solution? I'm also having this problem. Exporting drawings to dwf is fine but when I attempt to dwf the model it does not work. Message I receive is...

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 4
MattH_Work
in reply to: Anonymous

Problem occurs for us with 2015 (RTM, RTM Update 1 & SP1 Update2) when creating DWF from a 3D Model with LOD's, or a drawing with views generated from LODS

If we produce the DWF from the drawing but only select sheets NOT 3D Models from the options everything works

LOD's are successful when DWFing from 2014

3D Assembly, Master LOD - SUCCESS

3D Assembly, Any LOD (with parts actually suppressed *) - FAIL

* I say this, as we can produce DWF's when using the 'All content Centre Suppressed' LOD if there is no CC in the Assembly, i.e., something has to be actually suppressed, as opposed to just selecting a LOD from the list

Regards

MattH

MattH
Product Design Collection 2025
Vault Pro 2025

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report