Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INVENTOR SCROLL ZOOM BROKEN

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
686 Views, 7 Replies

INVENTOR SCROLL ZOOM BROKEN

Need some help.  My company is using inventor 2010.  I have 64 bit edition.  When I zoom in on a dwg or ipt it zooms for like 1mm then my screen goes gray.  If i click the restore down button then restore back to max drawing comes back but as soon as i try to scroll zoom again with my bamboo pen the screen grays out again.  Anyone have this problem?  Any suggestions will be tried.  I've already updated my video driver to latest version and i've updated my bamboo pen driver to latest version. I also booted windows 7 64 bit into safe mode and check device manager to make sure no broken drivers or anything like that.  Some times it will work for a few min then start graying out my screen again.

Thanks for any help!

-Sean

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Cadmanto
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.

My first thoughts are make sure your graphis card drivers are the latest.  Next I would try a different mouse and see if that is the issue.  I would also try this file on a different machine with different equipment to see if you get the same results or different.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

First thing I did was update my video driver.  It doesnt do it with a mouse, it only does it with my bamboo tablet.  I've tried another tablet and it did the same thing as mine, so its not the tablet.  I also reinstalled inventor fresh and still have the same results.  Still accepting suggestions! 🙂

Message 4 of 8
mrattray

I would suspect problems with the tablet driver. Has it ever worked right? If this all started after one of these drive updates, then try rolling back to the old driver.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

It never worked right, always had this problem.  And does it with any tablet.  So nothing to roll back to.  Still taking suggestions, Thanks for your replys.  🙂

Message 6 of 8
Cadmanto

Is it fair to say that maybe you should ditch the tablet?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

NO WAY!  much better than the mouse that makes my wrist hurt after programming in alphacam for 10hrs a day.

Message 8 of 8
blair

Or look at A 3D motion controller from www.3dconnexion.com

Sounds like you are using unapproved hardware.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report