Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make conical spring?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
BAH
1323 Views, 5 Replies

How to make conical spring?

I'm not shore if its called conical spring in english, but I hope you know what I mean. I have cut out a spiral from top on a cylinder, now I want to make a nice finish. And cutting with a conical spring profile is the way to do it, I hope.
Is there a way to do it?
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: BAH

Is this what you are looking for? BAH wrote: > I'm not shore if its called conical spring in english, but I hope you know what I mean. I have cut out a spiral from top on a cylinder, now I want to make a nice finish. And cutting with a conical spring profile is the way to do it, I hope. > Is there a way to do it? -- Hal Gwin Mechanical Designer Xenogen W2K SP4 Dell Precision 650 Dual 2.66 GHz Xeon 1.5 GB DDR Quadro4 900 XGL nVidia 6.14.10.4472 w/registry update Dell UltraSharp 19" LCD
Message 3 of 6
BAH

yes- greeeaaat!
Message 4 of 6
bogiedreamer

How did you do it? Could you show me step by step?
Thank you,
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Apply a taper angle to the coil feature. -- Rui "bogiedreamer" wrote in message news:16716511.1095914236839.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > How did you do it? Could you show me step by step? > Thank you,
Message 6 of 6
calebpw

Do any of you know if there is a way to make a conical spring that when placed into an assembly will actually compress in 2011?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report