Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a good resolution in .bmp for Color Style?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
275 Views, 2 Replies

How to get a good resolution in .bmp for Color Style?

Good morning friends

Can you please give me your help and some of your knowledgement here!

The attached pic. from In2012, I manged some  how to put a .bmp picture in the color style.

Pic..gif

But as you see, it's not good, no good focus neither the piccture continue from the start to the ene, you see lines cutting the picture.

And when I use a color style that already exist in inventor, it looks so good.

The picture that I used is attached ( named 1)

I will use a better pic. I couldn't attached it here

Please, can you help me to put the better picture in Inventor 2013, and save it there as favorit, so I can use it over and over again ?

I want my drawings looks almost like my actuale product.

One more thig for my curiosity, see the attached picture please, This picture is from a magasine, do you see how good it is!, I want something near that for my drawing. can we! ( attached named 3)

My special regards to Ale & Daren

Sohaib

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
sam_m
in reply to: Anonymous

What you need to use is a "seamless texture" - Google for help, if it's something new to you.

Using a photo will 99% of the time never work without needing to use an image-editor like Photoshop or Gimp.

At the moment the left and top pixels are different from the right and bottom pixels, so you get a hard edge, which is visible as a repeating patch, instead of a smooth, constant texture.

here's an example of how to turn an image into a seamless texture - it's not the easiest of things though...

http://cokane.com/textures_tutorial.html

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: sam_m

Well, that's new for me. I will try it and come back to.

Many thanks for your help and sharing.

regards

Sohaib

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report