Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

How do I customize various automatic text items?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ENRAD
222 Views, 3 Replies

How do I customize various automatic text items?

How do I customize the automatic text that is inserted, for example the feature notes  when annotatioing drawings.

When I am inserting the feature note "Bend", it automatically inserts the text "Down(or up, depending) R0,00"

Now I want to permanently change the word Down/Up to the Swedish counterparts, one other thing, why not pick the radious from the model, instead of defaulting to 0,00

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
scottmoyse
in reply to: ENRAD

click on the manage tab, then styles editor, all of your annotation settings are setup in there. Whole world of goodies, the help file is really good to help you through explaning everything in there with the occasional search on this discussion board.

It will be very beneficial for you to spend a number of hours learning how to use styles throughout inventor and not just in the drawing environment.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 4
ENRAD
in reply to: scottmoyse

Well, The problem is that I cant find the actual text there.

Message 4 of 4
ENRAD
in reply to: ENRAD

To be a little bit Clearer, I can't find out where the text for <DIR> is located.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report