Inventor General

bert.lewis.abp
Message 1 of 2 (139 Views)

How do I autodrop sheetmetal fastners?

139 Views, 1 Replies
02-05-2013 07:08 AM

Hello all, I am new to inventor and am trying to autodrop sos 632-8 from then content center into a sheet metal part. I have correct holesfor this (.213") but it just will not autodrop. I can drop a screw in the same hole which makes me feel like there is some issue with the pem fasterners. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

bert.lewis.abp
Message 2 of 2 (121 Views)

Re: How do I autodrop sheetmetal fastners?

02-05-2013 09:08 AM in reply to: bert.lewis.abp

Couldn't firgure out how to edit my original post, but need to add that I can drop a CLS in the same hole (it even sizes up to a #8 as it should).

So I guess my question is narrowed down to SOS's

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube