Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Part Sketch Construction Lines

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
gnick
16077 Views, 21 Replies

Hide Part Sketch Construction Lines

Is there any way to hide construction lines in Part & Assembly sketches in the same way you can in a Drawing sketch?

I know you can change the line colour to the background colour but this makes the lines invisible in sketch as well which doesn't really help!

Not being able to hide the construction is making some layouts pretty pointless since relevant detail is obscured by the construction lines. Grounding the geommetry and deleting the construcion lines isn't an option since the sketches are part of the design development and not fixed.

gNick
21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
falcao_queiroz
in reply to: JDMather

I can not share the file, sorry. But I would appreciate to know a the command sequence that would solve this. Thanks anyway!

Message 22 of 22

I just want that when I leave the sketch environment to the part environment the construction lines of the sketches are not displayed. My complain is that there is no tick box or display configuration where I can choose whether to display or not sketches construction lines

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums