Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us make 3ds Max Design/3ds Max better for Inventor users

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
ken.pimentel
662 Views, 7 Replies

Help us make 3ds Max Design/3ds Max better for Inventor users

Help us plan the future of 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design. We’re looking for people either using or interested in using 3ds Max or 3ds Max Design to fill out a short, multiple-choice survey. There are no wrong answers and you’ll get bonus karma points for filling it out.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VisualizationSurvey

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
scottmoyse
in reply to: ken.pimentel

You're posting this as if you are an Autodesk employee but your user account doesn't suggest you are. Can you clarify please?

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 3 of 8
ken.pimentel
in reply to: scottmoyse

Yes, I'm an employee. Not sure why the system doesn't recognize that. 

Message 4 of 8
scottmoyse

Ok cool.

Regards
Scott Moyse
Sent from my iPhone
#####################################################################################
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared
by MailMarshal
#####################################################################################

Scott Moyse
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 5 of 8
scottmoyse

done cheers

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 6 of 8
LT.Rusty

Done here as well.

#1 priority for me is getting Inventor assembly constraints to come through when a model is imported.  I've already taken the time to assemble everything in Inventor, the suite workflow should carry all of that through with it.

Rusty

EESignature

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Done.... Quite a promising survey, now you have created a lot of expectations, let's see what you come up with! 🙂

Message 8 of 8
sam_m

another done

have to admit I only boot it up once in a blue moon, but it's good that it's there if needed.

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report