Inventor General

Message 1 of 2 (528 Views)

Help me emboss an image please!

528 Views, 1 Replies
10-05-2012 11:51 AM

Hi!

I'm a high school student working on a project for my architectural design class. I've taken a course using inventor '05 but I'm now on '13 and am having trouble with it. The project requires me to emboss designs into a rectangular prism which has been working fine, but I'm stuck on one plane on which majoriy of my sketch won't emboss at any dimension. It also won't emboss from a plane above the surface plane. I've uploaded two photos, can you help me?

Distinguished Contributor
Ryan.Martinez
Message 2 of 2 (492 Views)

Re: Help me emboss an image please!

10-05-2012 12:58 PM in reply to: lespaulgirl95

Attach the .ipt please. But from your screens i can see your sketches are not contrained and it looks like you could accomplish what you are after with a extrude.

Also I strongly recommend reading this

http://home.pct.edu/~jmather/skillsusa%20university.pdf

Product Design Suite 2014

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you interested in helping shape the Autodesk Community?
We’re looking at a few different ways to improve the “All Forums” landing page and need your feedback! If interested, please take a few minutes to fill out the following Usability Study. Thank you for your time!

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube