Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GearTooth Coupling

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Talayoe
661 Views, 7 Replies

GearTooth Coupling

Evening all,

Wondering if anyone would happen to have a Lovejoy C FlexFlex style coupling model they would be willing to share? This is the style that has two gear couplings in the center that are in a continuous sleeve. 

Alternatively if any one knows a good source for gear tooth coupling models, I would happily go hunt for it myself. Tried Kop-Flex and Lovejoy. Seems lovejoy is just in beta for digital files and couldnt find on kop.

tks! 🙂

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
mrattray
in reply to: Talayoe

Message 3 of 8
Talayoe
in reply to: jessica342336

Thanks JD. Wording sounded fishy to me.

Why is Autodesk not taking an approach on this user and banning "her" ip immediately? Crap like this is what ruins a good working forum.
-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
Message 4 of 8
mrattray

They will, they're just a little "light handed" about it.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 5 of 8
Talayoe
in reply to: engineer1235

WTH!

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS
Message 6 of 8
mrattray

See, noticed the new one in my inbox marked 8:26, come here to report it to the moderator at 8:52 and it's already been deleted.
I think you guys underestimate the rapid speed that they're able to shmear themselves around at.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 7 of 8
mcgyvr

@Talayoe wrote:

Evening all,

Wondering if anyone would happen to have a Lovejoy C FlexFlex style coupling model they would be willing to share? This is the style that has two gear couplings in the center that are in a continuous sleeve. 

Alternatively if any one knows a good source for gear tooth coupling models, I would happily go hunt for it myself. Tried Kop-Flex and Lovejoy. Seems lovejoy is just in beta for digital files and couldnt find on kop.

tks! 🙂

Don't go to the digital parts catalog at lovejoy... Look 3 boxes below for the "Dimensional Data (3d files)" and simply download the step file.

http://www.lovejoy-inc.com/products/jaw-type-couplings/c-type.aspx

mcmaster.com usually has quite a few 3d models of all things mechanical,etc...

3dcontentcentral.com has a bunch of power transmission stuff too along with many others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 8 of 8
Talayoe
in reply to: mcgyvr

Thank you! That is perfect!

-Randy

----------------------
Inventor 2017 PDS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report