Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Pictures?

74 REPLIES 74
SOLVED
Message 1 of 75
MikahB
3732 Views, 74 Replies

Friday Pictures?

Haven't seen any in a while though I haven't been on here as much lately either.

Here's a couple FIAT parts we're getting ready to release.  First is a Torque Strut (rendered in Showcase) and the 2nd is a WIP Upper Front Strut Mount replacement.

What are you guys/gals working on today?

Mikah Barnett
All Angles Design
Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014
Windows 7 Professional x64
Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz
32GB DDR3-2400 RAM
GeForce GTX 670 4GB
74 REPLIES 74
Message 2 of 75
pball
in reply to: MikahB

I don't have any pictures, since they might be more boring than the custom content center and other templates I'm trying to build now. lol

I am glad it's Friday because I've done more data entry this week than I care to ever do lol. Can't wait to get a design project again.
Message 3 of 75
mpatchus

pelham_lowside.jpg

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 4 of 75
timdown73

Cool stuff man!
-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional
Message 5 of 75
cmcconnell
in reply to: timdown73

Mechanix Design Solutions inc.
Message 6 of 75
Cadmanto

Very impressive creations guys!!!!

Here's mine.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 7 of 75
GSE_Dan_A
in reply to: Cadmanto

Who in their right mind would want to post something after seeing these beautys!?! It's like in school when you are doing presentation and you get to go up after the smartest kid in the class!

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 8 of 75
BLHDrafting
in reply to: cmcconnell

So you're the author for the Inventor 2013 splash screen. Cool!

splash.png

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 9 of 75
cmcconnell

You bet - I did the model, somebody at Autodesk did the rendering etc. I think it was Jay tedeshi.

Cory McConnell
President | Mechanix Design Solutions Inc.
e: cory@mechanixdesigns.com
m: 403.875.3393403.875.3393>
w: www.mechanixdesigns.com403.875.3393>
Message 10 of 75
riff62

Stuff like this makes me realize how much I have yet to learn..Compared to this, I suck..lol... I would post pics of the Linear Particle Accelerator I am working on, but after seeing others posts, I would just be embarrassed..
Message 11 of 75
mrattray
in reply to: riff62

Post it anyways, it sounds cool.
Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 12 of 75
mpatchus

Post whatever you have.  Everyone of us was a beginner at Inventor at one point.

Who knows, you may get some helpful feedback/suggestions from your post.

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 13 of 75
graemev

Oh yeah?!?  Well... my flux capacitor model looks spectacular!... but... um...  graphics card glitch, and... um... Cut & Paste isn't working right, and... er...

proprietary and confidential... and...

classified...

umm...

The dog ate it.

(crap.) (sigh)

Message 14 of 75
riff62
in reply to: mpatchus

Thats just it..Im not a beginner..I have been using Inventor for like 10 years now..lol... I will post a screenshot later..
Message 15 of 75
MikahB

Man - lots of very cool stuff!  Most of the projects I work on are so simple compared to some of the things you guys do!

Mikah Barnett
All Angles Design
Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014
Windows 7 Professional x64
Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz
32GB DDR3-2400 RAM
GeForce GTX 670 4GB
Message 16 of 75
BLHDrafting

Cory, I see this picture multiple times a day (guess why), but what is it? Looks like a trommel/screen in the middle but I have no idea what the ends are.

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 17 of 75
cmcconnell
in reply to: BLHDrafting

It is a sulfur granulator. It takes molten sulfur and makes it into small pellets (2 - 6 mm diameter).

Message 18 of 75
MikhailovAndrey

My projects:

1. Metal Bending Machine. Designed in Inventor 2013 + AutoCAD Electrical 2013
  2. Fast food display counter. Designed in Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014 Ultimate

Mikhailov Andrey
Mechanical & Electronics engineer
Blog

Message 19 of 75
jeanchile
in reply to: BLHDrafting

@BLHDrafting wrote:

... but what is it? Looks like a trommel/screen in the middle but I have no idea what the ends are.

I was going to ask this same thing! I can't get away from this image.. Navisworks, Inventor, Skethbook, etc. It's pretty cool how they took your model and rendered it out to match the workflows a little. Nice work!

Here's a stupid cyanide tank I'm working on. It might look pretty once all the piping and instrumentation is in (and then if I dumped into Showcase) but who has the time Smiley Sad.

Inventor Professional
Message 20 of 75
CAG_DRAFT
in reply to: jeanchile

cth_mz2.jpg

A quick screenshot of a current project seeing as it's friday. (I really need to learn more about making pretty pics)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report