Inventor General

Distinguished Contributor
eleblanc
Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Frame member lost reference

132 Views, 1 Replies
11-07-2012 03:44 PM

is there a way to reconnect a frame member to a other sketch line? Lets say i've altered my sketch and delete a line to which a member was referenced. I get the error when rebuild the assembly.

When click change and select the said member i cannot select a new sketch line..

Valued Mentor
BLHDrafting
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Frame member lost reference

11-07-2012 04:31 PM in reply to: eleblanc

From my practical experience I don't think so. Deleting the line from the frame sketch basically says you also want to delete the frame member also. Just one of those things we need to keep aware of. Good luck.

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blh.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2013 PDS Premium SP2 Update 3 (Build 200), Vault 2013 Workgroup Update 2 (Build 17.2.9.0)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube