Inventor General

Contributor
symbo
Message 1 of 3 (129 Views)

Frame Generator Model Crashes on Update

129 Views, 2 Replies
11-16-2012 01:23 AM

I have a frame generator model that won't update without crashing. I made a small change to the geom and can't get the model to update without a crash. No error message. I have restored (no vault) yesterdays version without success. Same crash. I have edited the geom to it's pre problem state. Same crash.

Anyone else having this issue? I found a similiar unresolved post.

Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 Inventor SP1.1
HP Z600 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E5620@2.40GHz
8GB RAM 64-bit
Product Support
Daniela_Koloszko
Message 2 of 3 (100 Views)

Re: Frame Generator Model Crashes on Update

11-19-2012 12:34 AM in reply to: symbo

Could you please send me the assembly so that I can check it.

Daniela Koloszko

Contributor
symbo
Message 3 of 3 (95 Views)

Re: Frame Generator Model Crashes on Update

11-19-2012 12:58 AM in reply to: Daniela_Koloszko

I resolved the issue by opening a file that had the offending assembly as a sub assembly and performing the update there without a crash.

Please supply a FTP site and I will upload a version of the assembly that still crashes. The zipped dataset is 18mb.

Thanks
Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2013 Inventor SP1.1
HP Z600 Workstation
Intel Xeon CPU E5620@2.40GHz
8GB RAM 64-bit

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube