Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the new guy's in the discussion group

42 REPLIES 42
Message 1 of 43
jletcher
1908 Views, 42 Replies

For the new guy's in the discussion group

Please take time and go to your settings and place what version of Inventor you are on in the signature.

Placing your computer specs would also be nice for some out there I don't care Inventor should work on any computer but a lot of the helpers out there would like to know.

This is important information we all need to be able to help and assist you better and faster.

Some of us I am sure just pass right on by if we don't see this.

Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley LOL

42 REPLIES 42
Message 41 of 43
JDMather
in reply to: jletcher

A ton would be defined as 2000 (lbs) by me.

Would that be 2000 lbs of students (16 students at 125lb each)?

I don't think there have been 16 student questions here in the past week (or several weeks).

Student Community.png

http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity

as a percentage of potential 5 million questions - I don't think it has become a problem.  Yet!  (about this time last year it was 2 million)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 42 of 43
jletcher
in reply to: JDMather

I don't see how you can't see look at how many times they post is a good example and type of questions..

I can find them all and post but not that concerned just thought it needed to be addressed.. This is the 1st time I have ever seen a wave of newbie's come in here and the type of questions is like they never went thru the

tutorials.

I will recant my statement....

But funny on the ton comment.. Smiley LOL

Message 43 of 43
mrattray
in reply to: JDMather

The average weight for an adult human in North America is 177.9 lbs. per Wikipedia. That comes out to ~11.242 students per ton. Smiley LOL

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report