Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flattened elipsoid

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
danijel.radenkovic
764 Views, 22 Replies

Flattened elipsoid

Hello everyone :).

Does anyone know how to make flattened elipsoid in AI? I know some options using some other software but not using AI.

flattened elipsoid.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Inventor 2018/Windows 10 x64
If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution. Kudos are also gladly accepted.
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23

If you were simply after an easy solution (within reasonable manufacturing tolerance), check this simplified example.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 22 of 23

Nice! Simplified solution is super, just tell me why value in loft condition of field weight exactly 4.300 ul ? How you get this value?

Thanks

Inventor 2018/Windows 10 x64
If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution. Kudos are also gladly accepted.
Message 23 of 23

I had the sketches of the ellipses as a trial and error guide, the I erased them once I had the geometry almost identical.  Smiley Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report