Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Asset - Inventor 2014 - No drag/drop

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
597 Views, 4 Replies

Factory Asset - Inventor 2014 - No drag/drop

Has anyone seen an issue in Inventor Pro 2014 with the factory layout/simulation add-on (factory design suite) where you can't drag and drop "out of the box" assets onto your factory floor?

When I drag/drop onto the factory floor, nothing happens and no message appears...

Any thoughts?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bob_holland
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you please check and make sure that your "Drag & Drop Interoperability" Inventor Addin is loaded.

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: bob_holland

Having the "drag/drop" add-in loaded or not, does not change the situation.   I also discovered under the "Get Started" tab, none of the Factory Launch tools work.  Click on the icons and nothing happens.   The software has been uninstalled (clean per Autodesk steps) and reinstalled.   I can drag and drop the asset from Win Exp into my factory layout.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem. Thanks! B.r. Thomas Denmark
Message 5 of 5
bob_holland

@Anonymous,

Please try using the Inventor Reset Utility:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-use-Inventor-Reset-Utility-to-reset-the-local-environment-for-a-Windows-User-Account-Inventor.html

Let us know if that helps you out.

Thank you

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report