Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eng. Note book

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
522 Views, 3 Replies

Eng. Note book

Is there a way to hide the engineer's notebook icon ?
Thx

--
IV11 Pro. spxx
Window XP Pro sp2
Pentium 3.2 Ghz, 3.0 GB of RAM
NVIDIA FX 3400 8.1.7.2
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

tools>applications options>notebook tab>click off the check mark for notebook icon display

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I'm getting the error:
C:\Users|Public|Documents|Autodesk|Inventor 2013\Default.ivb is not a valid VBA project file.

I would like to hide the note icon, but I don't understand this error.  It pops up whenever I try to deselect "Note Icons" or "Note Text" under "Display in model."

Message 4 of 4
mrattray

It looks like you or someone else changed the location for your default.ivb file and used | instead of \. Just go to application options -> file and change the path for "Default VBA project" to a vaild path that points to the appropriate file. I'm not sure what the default path is off hand, mine is set to use a network location but that looks like it would be right if you just changed the |'s to \'s

FYI: It's general forum courtesy (in all internet forums) to not post replies with your own problem to someone else's old thread but instead to create a new thread and link to the old one in your message.

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report