Inventor General

girardeng
Message 1 of 3 (1,070 Views)

Empty Content Library

1070 Views, 2 Replies
02-08-2011 11:52 AM

Hello all,
I have successfully installed Inventor 2011, but it seems that all the Inventor Desktop Content libraries are blank.

I have looked in:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Inventor 2011\Content Center\Libraries\

C:\Users\davorb\Documents\Inventor\Content Center Files\R2011

Also, the install is from a deployment (in case that matters)

but these folders are blank.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Davor

**Master
BMiller63
Message 2 of 3 (1,065 Views)

Re: Empty Content Library

02-08-2011 12:04 PM in reply to: girardeng

go to Tools tab > Application Options > Content Center tab and look at the path listed there.

does that match those you listed?

Are you installing the Desktop CC file of the ADMS version?

What OS is this on?

Have you checked your Project file to ensure it is configured to use the libraries?

Also are you just trying to get them on the machine, or are you wanting to fix the deployment image for future.

girardeng
Message 3 of 3 (1,062 Views)

Re: Empty Content Library

02-08-2011 12:14 PM in reply to: BMiller63

Thanks for replying.

I realized that it was not enough to create the deployment and install. I had to then run setup from DVD one and manually select to install the content center on my computer.

Now, I can go back, and modify the deployment to include these from the C: drive.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube