Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency stop mushroom....seen one somewhere but......

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
197 Views, 7 Replies

Emergency stop mushroom....seen one somewhere but......

can't seem to find it in the usual places now. Anyone know where there is one? Thanks, John
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

SMC has a bunch.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

hahaha Sorry. I'll re-phrase the question. Anyone got an(y) inventor model(s) of emergency stop buttons? "orchdes" wrote in message news:21004418.1103037808635.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > SMC has a bunch.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

See CF "Mushroom Stop"
Like I said you can get these from SMC. Download as step or sat. They have a wide selection.

Was not trying to be funny.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Sorry! Couldn't seem to find em on SMC uk or european sites.... Thanks "orchdes" wrote in message news:21351304.1103040866356.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > See CF "Mushroom Stop" > Like I said you can get these from SMC. Download as step or sat. They have > a wide selection. > > Was not trying to be funny.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Try this link. Hope it works for you. You may have to log into Etech. If this link doesn't work after logiing into Etech see web trail below.

SMC Product Catalog »Valves and Manifolds »Mechanical »4 & 5 Port »VFM »Accessories

http://www.smcetech.com/CC_host/pages/custom/templates/smc_v2/prodtree_product_2.cfm?&cc_nvl=((catalogCode,smc),(lineCode,V%5FM),(productCode,3114%5Fcopy1),(prodtreeID,12275),(nodeCode,3114%5Fcopy1))
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Ah...yes... got there. They are a bit chunky though....looking for the 16mm ones (and electrical) really. Guess will have to buy one and draw it :-( "orchdes" wrote in message news:19264128.1103044905192.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Try this link. Hope it works for you. You may have to log into Etech. If > this link doesn't work after logiing into Etech see web trail below. > > SMC Product Catalog »Valves and Manifolds »Mechanical »4 & 5 > rt »VFM »Accessories > > http://www.smcetech.com/CC_host/pages/custom/templates/smc_v2/prodtree_product_2.cfm?&cc_nvl=((catalogCode,smc),(lineCode,V%5FM),(productCode,3114%5Fcopy1),(prodtreeID,12275),(nodeCode,3114%5Fcopy1))
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

One I did, dont know if its what you want, Its an Allen Bradley I think Regards John "John Ricketts" wrote in message news:41befeeb_2@newsprd01... > can't seem to find it in the usual places now. Anyone know where there is > one? > > Thanks, > > John > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report