Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Dimension Dialog Box

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
488 Views, 9 Replies

Edit Dimension Dialog Box

The drop down arrow and check mark have disappeared from my Edit Dimension Dialog Box.  Can anyone direct me to the setting to turn those back on?

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
cbenner
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

When in the sketch environment, modifying/editing a dimension.  You can see in the attachment, the edit box only has the dimension.  There is no check mark to click for "ok" nor is there the drop down arrow with the last few dimensions.

Message 4 of 10
cbenner

Wow.  Inventor 11.  I haven't seen that in a few years.

Was the other functionality always there, and then suddenly changed?  Or has this always looked this way?  What, if anything, did you change as far as settings recently? 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

Yeah, I know!!  LOL  I don't use it often enough to justify new software, or so they think...

Those functions have always been there before now.  I just noticed it one day last week being gone.  I have not changed any settings to the best of my knowledge.  The only thing is, they replaced my monitor last week.  I adjusted the background colors a little bit.  It was shortly after that, I noticed the features not being there.  I don't see how that would effect this though?

Message 6 of 10
jmk
Explorer

Did you ever get an answer to fix this? 

Message 7 of 10
johnsonshiue
in reply to: jmk

Hi! What release of Inventor are you running? Have you installed the latest Inventor updates? Are all critical Windows updates installed too?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 8 of 10
jmk
Explorer
in reply to: johnsonshiue

HI 

I am using inventor 13 on windows 10. I have a lot of issues because windows 10 doesn't support inventor 13.  I have all the updates. My edit dimension box had the check mark and drop down menu for about a year with windows 10. I have 3 monitors set up and changed one out then back again and the check mark and drop down menu is now gone. I assumed there may be a setting for this but cannot find it. 

Message 9 of 10
jmk
Explorer

I actually have the drop down menu it just shoots out from the side and now had options as well as the last few dims. 

Message 10 of 10
jmk
Explorer

Never mind I just had to drag the size of the box over and it came back. Duh. Thanks anyway 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report