Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAP aka Electroactive Polymer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
MassiveEffect
435 Views, 3 Replies

EAP aka Electroactive Polymer

Would it be possible to encoded a plugin for any shape or size EAP and would it let me set the different on/off field movements

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cbenner
in reply to: MassiveEffect

Hello and welcome...

I suspect you might have more luck with this post if you explained a bit more about what an EAP is, and how it is expected to behave.  I for one am a piping designer.... never heard of an Electroactive Polymer. 

Message 3 of 4

any size yes, how many shapes are there?  

Stephen Gibson

View stephen gibson's profile on LinkedIn

Message 4 of 4
QuasiMojo
in reply to: MassiveEffect

Probably, yes; depending on what you're hoping to achieve exactly. If you just want a yes/no answer, you got it. If you want help getting it to work you should provide your best attempt at modeling it and then a clear and concise description of what you want Inventor to be able to do. It will not give you a physics-based model of the electric field effecting the material but you can fake it parametrically, assuming you have your own model. You will be able to make representations of your device (assuming a device...you haven't actually said) in various states.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report