Inventor General

*Expert Elite*
Curtis_Waguespack
Message 11 of 13 (133 Views)

Re: Drawing a Retractable canopy

10-28-2013 07:32 AM in reply to: Mark.Downes

Hi  Mark.Downes,

What is the size of the IPT file? Are you able to attach it if you move the End Of Part marker up to the top of the tree and save it in that state so that the file size is smaller?

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

solution.png  Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or  Kudos button below.

Distinguished Contributor
Mark.Downes
Message 12 of 13 (119 Views)

10-28-2013 08:04 AM in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Hi Curtis,

The file size was 524kb before I rolled up the End of Part Marker.

Let’s try again with the new smaller file size.

Never had any issues before, the only difference is I had 3ds Max Design 2014 installed last week

(If that might upset something maybe)

The “Reply” button also takes an age to respond on my computer, maybe our network traffic might be the root cause?

Cheers

Mark

Capture-03.JPG

Distinguished Contributor
Mark.Downes
Message 13 of 13 (79 Views)

10-29-2013 01:30 AM in reply to: Curtis_Waguespack

Morning,

Ok, so i think i have a problem with our security settings using Internet Explorer because of some Cad PLM settings enforcing rules.

Maybe Firefox works?

Cheers

Mark

Inventor 2013

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube