Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Drawing -- Part II

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
133 Views, 3 Replies

Disappearing Drawing -- Part II

Hello All Prior to SP1, certain design views didnt appear in the idw at all. This was corrected in SP1, which was proudly reported. However I now face a new problem. On placing a design view in IDW, certain component patterns are left visible when their visibility has been turned off in the assembly design view. Any thing I am missing ? Any thing I can do ? PLease help ... Thanks and Regards Abhishek
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Known bug. -- Rui ruivaz@cadmais.pt www.cadmais.pt "Abhishek Singhal" wrote in message news:401f4fe9_2@newsprd01... > Hello All > > Prior to SP1, certain design views didnt appear in the idw at all. This was > corrected in SP1, which was proudly reported. > > However I now face a new problem. On placing a design view in IDW, certain > component patterns are left visible when their visibility has been turned > off in the assembly design view. > > Any thing I am missing ? Any thing I can do ? > PLease help ... > > Thanks and Regards > Abhishek > >
Message 3 of 4
Michael_Kidd

try saving the assembly before placing the view
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Done. To no avail :( "Michael Kidd" wrote in message news:5192583.1075811667996.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > try saving the assembly before placing the view

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report