Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defective CCL. Invalid input: must enter an angle between 0 and 90 degrees or...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Maxim-CADman77
395 Views, 4 Replies

Defective CCL. Invalid input: must enter an angle between 0 and 90 degrees or...

Inventor 2014 SP2

Some standard content center families seems to be defective.

Example - ISO7380.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make sure standard "Inventor ISO" library is connected to active IPJ

2. Run "Open from Content Center"

3. Find ISO7380 family

4. Choose any entry (ex. M4x8)

5. Tools->Options->Document settings. Activate "Modeling" tab

Witness Error "Invalid input: must enter an angle between 0 and 90 degrees or a valid equation."

The issue is reproducible in either of two Access options ("Inventor Desktop Content" and "Autodesk Vault Server").

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

For 3+ years I got no any usefull answer to the thread

I only got technical answer:

Thank you for your comments and confirmation.

Effectively the problem is known and opened to our development who is working on it to verify if a solution could be possible.

By thanking you again for posting your question on the discussion group, I wish you a very nice day.

Autodesk, How much time you need to inspect such kind of "child issues"?

Message 3 of 5

Issue also occured in GOST11371 washer family.
Because of this issue BOM of Assembly Items in Vault is incomplete (faulty CCL components are updating outside Assy-Item and get missed)
Message 4 of 5

@Maxim-CADman77 if I understand correctly the family washer that you are using is not behaving correctly when checking in/out of the Vault? 

Are you able to create a custom family and create the part manually for it?

You're working on the 2014 release and I couldn't seem to recreate the issue on newer versions. 

Just trying to better understand the issue and how to investigate further. 

Message 5 of 5
jan_priban1
in reply to: kelly.young

Hello Maxim,

If I understand you correctly, you see error message "Invalid input: must enter an angle between 0 and 90 degrees or a valid equation." when you open the Modeling tab in Document Settings - right? If I do that, I see no error message, verified for both ISO screw and GOST washer, so not sure, what issue you are describing. Please attached an image or short video.

Regards

Jan Priban

Inventor Content Center team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report