Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Centre isn't logged in

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
NickHorton8970
990 Views, 6 Replies

Content Centre isn't logged in

All options relating to the content centre seem to have disappeared. When i try and add a structural shape via manage tab / author - I get the following message Structural Shape Library cannot be found or Content Centre isnt logged in, please check it and try again. i have checked the active project and it includes the content centre location. Also in an Assembly I do not have the option of placing from content centre. Any ideas and how do i log into the content centre

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
cbenner
in reply to: NickHorton8970

Message 3 of 7
NickHorton8970
in reply to: cbenner

Thanks, i have got this sorted now. It was down to the fact that the location path had changed to point at the actual libraries instead of their location.

Message 4 of 7
k14348
in reply to: NickHorton8970

Can u explain how u solved this issue. i am also facing same issue.

Thank you,

Regards,

karthikeyan M

+91-9894814348

Message 5 of 7
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: k14348

@k14348

Are you managing content center libraries through Vault or desktop content?

For security reasons please do not post things like your phone # here.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 7
k14348
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

desktop content center only.  but in my system content center files were not installed.(i checked through control panel content center not found)

Message 7 of 7
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: k14348

@k14348

You will need to run the Inventor installation again and select to install the content center.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report