Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center - Nothing in Desktop Content Inventor 2012

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cjjohnson2
1058 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center - Nothing in Desktop Content Inventor 2012

I have Inventor installed on my computer, Its inventor 2012. I am trying to figure out why my content center is not working. In my App Options/ Content Center, The access option is set to Inventor Desktop Content then there is a file directory, Autodesk/Inventor 2012/ Content Center.... Now if i go to that location there is nothing in that folder. Should content center automatically be loaded when Inventor is installed or is it a downloadable add on. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
blair
in reply to: cjjohnson2

Did you select the Libraries when Inventor was installed? You may need to run the install program/repair again and select the CC librariesCapture.JPG

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 3
cjjohnson2
in reply to: blair

Thanks Blair i assumed that something like that would be the solution. The program is normally installed by IT staff and it is something that was easily looked over by them no doubt. I will un-install and reinstall myself. Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums