Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center Libraries Not available

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
270 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center Libraries Not available

This is just an FYI
This one had me stumped for a while.

Issue:
Installed IV 2009 PRO, went to place items from Content Center and there was nothing there. Went to configure libraries from the projects window and it showed there are libraries but know names were shown in the Names column. ADMS Console showed the libraries were installed and available. Content Center Editor from IV showed no libraries loaded.

Solution:
While uninstalling and reinstalling I disabled my virus program (Computer Associates eTrust Inculate IT - Realtime; Ver 6.0.96, Update 5/18/08). I forgot to enable it after restarting IV, all libraries are shown and available. Restarted virus program and no libraries. Strange ahhhh?

Filtered out:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Autodesk
C:\Documents and Settings\(user)\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk
C:\Program Files\Autodesk
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server

Problem Solver
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
lydia.lin
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

Does it mean you can login ADMS but there was nothing when you disable your virus program?
Every time you disable your virus program, Are all libraries shown and available?
And no libraries when enable your virus program.

Thanks
Lydia Message was edited by: Lydia Lin(Autodesk)
Message 3 of 3
Michal_Hrcka_Autodesk
in reply to: Anonymous

This is very odd behavior. Can you post the exact name, version and build number of the antivirus you are using? I would like to investigate whether problem is on our side or just a coincidence of filtering of the web traffic by antivirus.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report