Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Error with Vault Addin

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ChristianAlanJamesBerg
987 Views, 2 Replies

Communication Error with Vault Addin

Using Inventor 2014 and Vault Basic 2014. It was working this morning but now when Invnetor is opened it automatically logs into Vault and says it is successful but the open from vault icon is greyed out. Similarly when opening a drawing from the vault it used to automatically run and open inventor but now seems to lack the connection. Even when manually opening a drawing that is in the vault by downloading it from the browser and then opening in inventor there is no Vault tab on the browser and all Vault commands except "log out" are greyed out. Any ideas on how to fix?? I wasn't sure who would have any ideas so I posted in both the Inventor group because I think it has something to do with the add-in as well as the Vault group. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello, it seems you changed your project file to Single User, not a Vault project. Can you have a check about your project file?

Steven Gao

Sr. SQA Engineer

Message 3 of 3

Hey thanks for the response! It was actually happening on a coworker's computer and I finally noticed that the project file had somehow changed a bit after posting the question here and forgot to take it down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report