Is there a better work flow for tabulating co-ordinates?
My current workflow is to;
1. Model a pipe run in situ’
2. Create a 3D sketch to get the virtual sharp co-ordinate
3. Use the measure tool to get the virtual sharp co-ordinate
4. Manually copy this into a table within the Inventor drawing.
5. Place general dimensions on for “General overall X,Y & Z” sizes for identification.
I can’t help feeling I am doing way too much manual input giving rise to the inevitable human error.
Hopefully, there may be an easier quicker way?
Thanks in advance
Go to Solution.
[CaseNo:09201539.] Co-ordinate workflow
thanks to the Autodesk tech guys for sorting out my question, it works great.
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register
Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.