Inventor General

Distinguished Contributor
Mark.Downes
Message 11 of 15 (251 Views)

Re: Christmas Renders

12-20-2013 12:26 AM in reply to: BeKirra

Hi all,

Just thought i would add to the Festive Spirit.

Wishing everyone all the best

Merry Christmas from Mark

RENDER_01.jpg

*Expert Elite*
-niels-
Message 12 of 15 (234 Views)

12-20-2013 02:04 AM in reply to: Mark.Downes

Nice, Presents are always fun.

Here's one inspired by the manger comment, since i didn't know what it meant... the dutch word for it is "kribbe" and we call the entire scene a "kerststal".

Manger.jpg

Using IV2014 Pro SP2 - upd.1, Win7-64bit
*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 13 of 15 (194 Views)

12-20-2013 06:01 AM in reply to: cbenner

Found one.

MANGER.JPG

You all have a very merry Christmas.  Stay safe and may you all be blessed this Hoiliday season!!!

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

*Expert Elite*
blair
Message 14 of 15 (171 Views)

12-20-2013 09:09 AM in reply to: Cadmanto
It was the night before Christmas and all through the office not a workstation was stirring, not even a 3D mouse. The LAN cables were hung by the server with care in hopes that the IT would soon have them repaired. The employees were nestled all in the Pub, while visions of an issue free 2015 product danced in their heads; The receptionist and I were just about to leave for a “long winters nap” (edited by forum moderator), When out in the parking lot there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the desk to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, Rolled up the blinds and slide up the sash. The sodium filled lights on the new-fallen show, Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below. When, what a wonder to my CAD dazed eyes should appear, But a corporate truck with Autodesk gear. With a driver driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be C. Bass. More rapid and eagles, he whistled and shouted and called all the products by name, “Now, AUTOCAD! now, INVENTOR! now , SHOWCASE and REVIT! On, 3dsMAX! On MUDBOX and and ALIAS! Now design away! Design away! Design away all!”
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

IV2015 up1 PDSU / Sim Mech 2015 /
Win7-64
EVGA X79 - Classified, iCore7 3930k 32Gb Quad-Channel
950Gb (2 x 500Gb Sata III SSD RAID0 Adaptec 6805E Controller)
Nvidia GTX-690 Classified - 335.23
SpacePilot Pro 3.17.7, 6.17., 4.11
Valued Mentor
mpatchus
Message 15 of 15 (164 Views)

12-20-2013 09:24 AM in reply to: blair

My interpretation of the manger.

One in brushed stainless, the other in various metals.

I might have to try and run this through the 3D printer.

Manger-stainless.jpg

manger-1.jpg

Mike Patchus

Inventor 2012 SP3 ~ Vault Pro 2013
==================
Lenovo D20 Workstation Intel Xenon E5640@2.67GHz (2)
Win 7, 24gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. :smileyhappy:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube