Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Renders

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
mpatchus
1694 Views, 15 Replies

Christmas Renders

Instead of the usual Friday Renders, here's a Christmas render for y'all.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!!

Autodesk.jpg

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
GSE_Dan_A
in reply to: mpatchus

Forklift Mounted Boom Repairs.... Merry Christmas all!Forklift Mounted Jib Christmas.jpg

GSE Consultants Inc.
Windsor, ON. Canada
Message 3 of 16
-niels-
in reply to: GSE_Dan_A

I already posted this in the friday pictures topic, but since it was made with christmas in mind i'll repost it here.

Kerstballen.jpg

And this is from an even earlier topic.

The starred golden christmas tree-wire isn't mine, credits for that go to Mark.Downes.

Decorated.png

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 4 of 16
pbrooke
in reply to: -niels-

Christmas Ball

IV2012 Product Design Suite
Windows XP Professional 32 Bit
Message 5 of 16
cbenner
in reply to: pbrooke
Message 6 of 16
Cadmanto

Very cool guys!!!  How about a manger sceen?

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 8 of 16
Cadmanto
in reply to: cbenner

Well, Chris, ya know if I had gotten my 3D model of my self to have come out from the summit, I would have been glad to have used that to protray all parts.  But, like you I do not have a ton of time on my hands to create this masterpiece!!!  Smiley LOL

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 9 of 16
blair
in reply to: Cadmanto

Don't have time either, I still can't attach/insert pictures from my work machine, so here's a nicely colored FEA render in my Autodesk360 account: http://a360.co/1bTnht5

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 10 of 16
BeKirra

Very nice.

I am wondering that if these can be easily done by AutoCAD as well.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" and "Like" if my reply resolves the issue and it will help when others need helps.
= ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ = ♪ = ♫ =
A circle is the locus of a cursor, starting and ending at the same point on a plane in model space or in layout such that its distance from a given coordinates (X,Y) is always constant.
X² + Y² = C²
Message 11 of 16
Mark.Downes
in reply to: BeKirra

Hi all,

Just thought i would add to the Festive Spirit.

Wishing everyone all the best

Merry Christmas from Mark

RENDER_01.jpg

Cheers
Mark
Inventor 2018, 3DS Max 2018, Vault 2018
Message 12 of 16
-niels-
in reply to: Mark.Downes

Nice, Presents are always fun.

Here's one inspired by the manger comment, since i didn't know what it meant... the dutch word for it is "kribbe" and we call the entire scene a "kerststal".

Manger.jpg

Niels van der Veer
Inventor professional user & 3DS Max enthusiast
Vault professional user/manager
The Netherlands

Message 13 of 16
Cadmanto
in reply to: cbenner

Found one.

MANGER.JPG

You all have a very merry Christmas.  Stay safe and may you all be blessed this Hoiliday season!!!

New EE Logo.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden

Message 14 of 16
blair
in reply to: Cadmanto

It was the night before Christmas and all through the office not a workstation was stirring, not even a 3D mouse. The LAN cables were hung by the server with care in hopes that the IT would soon have them repaired. The employees were nestled all in the Pub, while visions of an issue free 2015 product danced in their heads; The receptionist and I were just about to leave for a “long winters nap” (edited by forum moderator), When out in the parking lot there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the desk to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, Rolled up the blinds and slide up the sash. The sodium filled lights on the new-fallen show, Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below. When, what a wonder to my CAD dazed eyes should appear, But a corporate truck with Autodesk gear. With a driver driver, so lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be C. Bass. More rapid and eagles, he whistled and shouted and called all the products by name, “Now, AUTOCAD! now, INVENTOR! now , SHOWCASE and REVIT! On, 3dsMAX! On MUDBOX and and ALIAS! Now design away! Design away! Design away all!”

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 15 of 16
mpatchus
in reply to: blair

My interpretation of the manger.

One in brushed stainless, the other in various metals.

I might have to try and run this through the 3D printer.

Manger-stainless.jpg

manger-1.jpg

Mike Patchus - Lancaster SC

Inventor 2025 Beta

Alienware m17, Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40GHz 3.10 GHz, Win 11, 64gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below. 🙂
Message 16 of 16
blair

Bump for Christmas!

Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report