Inventor General

stas87
Message 1 of 4 (134 Views)
Accepted Solution

Cannot launch any Autodesk product

134 Views, 3 Replies
01-29-2014 01:22 PM

Hi,

today i have faced a big problem - cannot launch any of Autodesk products. When i start Inventor i have that flash screen with loading bar for a couple of seconds and then it dissapears. Concerning other products (cfd, sim mech etc.) the flash screen does not appeat at all. Please help me out. I have installed ANSYS 15.0 yesterday - maybe that's a problem

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 2 of 4 (95 Views)

Re: Cannot launch any Autodesk product

01-30-2014 07:14 AM in reply to: stas87

Need a lot more information.  Which products are you using, what versions?  Suite?  Vault?  System specs?

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cbennertipstricks.blogspot.com/

stas87
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)

01-30-2014 07:27 AM in reply to: cbenner

I'm using Autodesk Product Design Suite 2014 with SP1 on Inventor and also Simulation Mechanical 2014. 

My specs are i7-2860QM, 16GB DDR3 1600MHz and Quadro 4000M. Couple of days ago everything was fine

stas87
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)

01-30-2014 07:39 AM in reply to: cbenner

Everything is fine, my license server has stopped for no reason. Just relaunched it and it worked

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube