Inventor General

Contributor
prem.savio
Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Can't open Inventor tutorials without internet.

205 Views, 1 Replies
03-01-2012 01:56 AM

I have Inventor 2012 on my computer.

There is no internet connection for my computer but I have installed inventor full help.

In ADMINISTRATOR MODE, when I open inventor and click on tutorials, the internet explorer opens the files from my computer (Local files, not from the internet). But when I try to open tutorials in USER MODE. It opens for the first time but from the second time it fails to access the files on the computer and tries to connect to the internet

Now can someone please tell how to configure the browser to open files from the computer rather than from the internet.

Or should I give any special permissions for that USER MODE.

Contributor
prem.savio
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)

Re: Can't open Inventor tutorials without internet.

05-17-2012 02:56 AM in reply to: prem.savio

We kind of figured out what to do.

Just reset your inventor profile and everything works fine, at least as far as tutorial files are concerned.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube