Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can only create Single User Project

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Cnoj
212 Views, 1 Reply

Can only create Single User Project

Hi,

I've just recieved a new pc with Win7 64bit (no admin access) and AIS 2008 SP3.

When I go to Projects>New, the only option is new Single user Project. How can I enable the other project types or what can cause them not to show up?

Thanks,

Jon C.

Inventor 2013/Pro SP2
SimCFD 2015 SP2
Win7-64bit
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sam_m
in reply to: Cnoj

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2013/Help/1310-Autodesk1310/1480-Work_Env1480/1481-Work_en...

Semi-isolated Master, Semi-Isolated Workspace, and Shared are all legacy projects 

We recommend that you use Autodesk Vault Basic to manage multi-user projects. In the Project wizard, Semi-isolated and Shared project types are unavailable by default. If you have a requirement to create legacy projects types, click Tools tab  Options panel  Application Options General tab. Select the Enable creation of legacy project types check box

Also note that Win 7 only supports Inventor 2010 SP1 and newer - so you might have issues with that also...

Sam M.
Inventor and Showcase monkey

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question...
If you have found any post to be helpful, even if it's not a direct solution, then please provide that author kudos - spread that love 😄

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report