Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera pivot changing position alone... no control!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
afachs
532 Views, 2 Replies

Camera pivot changing position alone... no control!

Hello everyone:

For some reason, the camera pivot has changed... and it's driving me crazy! Whenever I set it to anything, it keeps going back to the stupid configuration of being 5 meters away from my plot... which means the slightest rotation makes me lose the view.

I tried using the navigation the navigation wheel's "center", but it sets it in two dimensions of the projection's plot on my screen, which is not enough.

And I tried the command alias "3DO", but every time I do it, it works only once... and for some reason the camera pivot gets lost again on the next move.

Please tell me how to change the camera pivot position by entering it somewhere like (0,0,0).

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
afachs
in reply to: afachs

I can only select the position of the pivot when components are selected. But I can't change the global pivot position. Anyone knows how to change that? Would be nice. Thanks.
Message 3 of 3
afachs
in reply to: afachs

I found the problem. There was a components placed very far away, and the program was trying to find the center by itself...

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report