Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable & Harness tutorials

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sheriff12
1027 Views, 1 Reply

Cable & Harness tutorials

I just started the Inventor 2014 CABLE & HARNESS tutorials. I set the Project File to tutorial files.ipj. I opened the Cable & harness folder and selected Enclosure_Assembly.iam. I get a message that says "Cannot Read Texture Image". What have I done incorrectly, and how do I fix it? Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mcgyvr
in reply to: sheriff12

I think thats an old project file.. and with the changes to the appearance libraries that just has old textures that are no longer used..

Can't you just say "skip" when it complains about the missing textures..

I did a fresh install of 2014 (no other Inventor versions on this computer) and it installs an "interactive tutorials" project and there is no cable/harness tutorial in that.

Or maybe I already deleted the other tutorials project file.. 

But regardless the enclosure_assembly.iam file is old and probably hasn't been updated with the proper new appearances added in 2013 and forward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report