Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGE COMMAS TO FULL STOPS IN HOLE TABEL

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
BLHDrafting
2168 Views, 6 Replies

CHANGE COMMAS TO FULL STOPS IN HOLE TABEL

Why the hole chart has commas instead of decimal points I don't know but does anyone know how to change them? Even my VAR can't figure this out.

hole_table.png

Brendan Henderson

Web www.blhdrafting.com.au
Twitter @BLHDrafting

Windows 7 x64 -64 GB Ram, Intel Xeon E5-1620 @ 3.6 GHz
ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
blair
in reply to: BLHDrafting

This might be related to number formating within the Windows O/S for country. Check: Start>Control Panel>Region and Language>Formats>Additional settings>Numbers>Decimal Symbol:

This also where IV picks its date format.

If it works, through a shrimp on the barbi for me

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 7
BLHDrafting
in reply to: blair

Thanks Blair. Have checked that but no go. Regular and ordinate dims are fine, as are hoe notes. It's just the bloody hoe table decimal points. As a matter of interest how is your hole table formatted, commas or decimal point? Regards, Brendan Henderson BLH Drafting Services
Brendan Henderson

Twitter @BLHDrafting

ATI FirePro V7800 2 GB, 180 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD, Inv R2016 PDSU SP1 (Build 210), Vault 2016 Professional Update 1 (Build 21.1.4.0)
Message 4 of 7
rdyson
in reply to: BLHDrafting

How about here?

Capture.PNG

PDSU 2016
Message 5 of 7
blair
in reply to: rdyson

RBM on the Hole Table, to bring up the Edit Hole Table, at the bottom in the Column Settings, RMB on the XDIM and select Format Column. Over on the Units, in the Decimal Marker dialogue box, select .Period from the pull down menu. I suspect that yours is set to ,Comma.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 6 of 7
BLHDrafting

That's the trick blair. Thanks too you and to all who assisted. That's been bugging me for 2 years! Thought I better get it sorted once and for all before we upgrade to 2013 next week!

Brendan Henderson

Twitter @BLHDrafting

Message 7 of 7
kahn.cad

Thanks blair. Your solution from 2013 still helping me on 2020. I just come across your prudent comment while seeking to eliminate the comma in Hole Table.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report