Inventor General

ddgenifab
Message 1 of 2 (98 Views)

CAN'T RETRIEVE PUBLISH PART IN LIBRAIRY

98 Views, 1 Replies
10-10-2012 08:33 AM

I am trying to publish a i-part to the librairy.  I follow the process and everything and it is suppose to be successful (see attached).  But after that, I can't retrieve this item in the librairy.

Is someone know why.

Using INV 2012 with SP2 installed.

ddgenifab
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: CAN'T RETRIEVE PUBLISH PART IN LIBRAIRY

10-24-2012 10:22 AM in reply to: ddgenifab

I did a test this morning with Inventor 2010 installed and I am able to publish a part in the librairy.

Doing the same exact thing (same part) with INV 2012 and it do not work !  In both case, the step are the same and I have the "publish successeful" promt.  In INV 2012, I just can't see the part published in the librairy.

Does someone know anything about this?  Is there a SP for INV 2012 for part publishing that I have to install ?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube