Pls help me help run through with the Buffer Prep Skid in 2012 since the sample readme doc is still in 2010.
(here's the sample readme procedure)
Adding the Desktop Content Library:
1. Close Inventor.
2. Copy the AI2010_Inventor Sample.idcl file which is found in the %INSTALLDIR%\Samples\Models\Tube & Pipe\Buffer Prep Skid\Library\DC folder.
3. Paste the file into the directory that contains the .idcl files for your Content Center libraries. Typically these files are placed at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Autodesk\Inventor 2010\Content Center\Libraries.
(Please help me locate this path in 2012)
4. Open Inventor.
5. Open the Samples.ipj project file (2010) and make sure that the Inventor Samples library is included in the project.
Attaching the SQL Library:
1. Copy the AI2010_Inventor Sample.mdf and the AI2010_Inventor Sample.ldf files which are found in the %INSTALLDIR%\Samples\Models\Tube & Pipe\Buffer Prep Skid\Library\SQL folder.
( I didn't not find any ldf files in the SQL folder)
2. Paste the files into the directory that contains the .mdf files for your Content Center libraries. Typically these files are placed at C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data.
( This path was updated as well, pls help me locate the path)
3. Open the Autodesk Data Management Server Console.
Note: You must access the server console on the machine hosting your Content Center libraries to perform administrative tasks.
4. In the navigation pane, right click on the Libraries folder and then select Attach Library.
5. The Attach Library dialog box lists the currently detached libraries. Select the library AI2010_Inventor Samples.mdf file to attach to the SQL server.
6. Click OK