Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bostitch Pneumatic stapler model needed

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
698 Views, 2 Replies

Bostitch Pneumatic stapler model needed

Anyone know where I might find a 3D model of a pneumatic stapler? In particular, I need one for a Bostitch Model S32-SL stapler, but something close would probably do. I need it mainly as a design envelope to ensure enough clearance for it, etc. TIA, Bob S.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Since you only need it for that reason, I would just do a quick block model of it to maximum dimensions. I'm sure you could get the dimensions from Stanley Bostitch.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I actually have the real thing sitting right in front of me, but I have some tight clearance issues to work out (they want to put staples in as close to some net/datum holes as possible, so I feel I will have to do a bit more than just a 2quick block model (but I will make sure I only do as much as needed). "Andreas" wrote in message news:15848863.1103146640280.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Since you only need it for that reason, I would just do a quick block model of it to maximum dimensions. I'm sure you could get > the dimensions from Stanley Bostitch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report