Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balloons

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jpomerson
364 Views, 3 Replies

Balloons

Is there a way to suppress balloons in a drawing when a part is suppressed with out deleting it? But when the part is active they will show back up and regain there association to that part?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: jpomerson

That is a very good question.  Unfortunately, when you suppress items in the assembly it creates a level of detail.  Then in the drawing the view has to be edited to represent that LOD and while the balloon disapears along with the item, the balloon does not come back when the view rep is changed back to master or what ever one brings the part back into view.

This is something that should be addressed.  I feel the balloon should reappear when the part comes back.

Take a look at this idea I places in the Inventor Idea station and feel free to cast your kudo vote for it.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/Balloons-Should-Reappear-when-Changing-LOD-s/idi-...

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
jpomerson
in reply to: Cadmanto

I also need it to do it with a weld symbol which is a problem also without me deleting it.

Message 4 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: jpomerson

If you go to the link I provided in my last posting, cast your kudo vote.  The more votes the more it gets noticed.

Also, under the comments in this idea, make mention of the weld symbols as well.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report