Inventor General

*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)
Accepted Solution

BOM- Memory Count Error

155 Views, 1 Replies
11-12-2012 07:17 AM

I have an iassembly factory that has both both iassemblies generated and checked into the vault.

Both com up fine when toggling between both of them on the factory file.

My drawing BOM was looking fine until I added a couple of items to the factory assembly file (items are in all iassemblies).  Now I get this "Member Count Error" showing up in certain line items.  Now matter how many times

I rebuild both iassemblies I can't get the BOM to generate properly.  If I toggle to the one iassembly in the factory file the opposite one shows this error message in the BOM.

I would love to know an easy method to eleviate this issue.

BOM.JPG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

*Expert Elite*
Cadmanto
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: BOM- Memory Count Error

11-12-2012 10:34 AM in reply to: Cadmanto

I got it to work by deleting the iassemblies from the vault, regenerating all of the iassemblies from the factory.

Then recalling up my drawing into session.  This somehow snapped my BOM back into reading all quantities

for all iassemblies.  I wish someone had an idea for an easier method to do this and how to avoid this completely if possible.

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
Inventor Professional 2013
(Colossians 3:23-25)

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube