Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk ShowCase Software Very Slow to Rotate & Zoom the Part

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
darun
1189 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk ShowCase Software Very Slow to Rotate & Zoom the Part

Currently I have Installed Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013. All the Softwares are working fine except Showcase. It is very slow to Rotate and to Zoom in or Zoom out the part. I need Showcase to be used frequently. I created a Case in Autodesk ansd the final solution was to Reinstall the Showcase software which Didn't work. At last I installed 2012 Showcase and it is working fine. My Graphic Card is 2GB Nvidea. Kindly provide me a Solution for this issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Discussion_Admin
in reply to: darun

You might also try asking your question on the Autodesk Showcase forums on the AREA.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Message 3 of 3
blake.avery
in reply to: darun

It's hard to say what's causing the performance problems without seeing your model, but here are a few things to try:

-- Do you see poor performance with the included sample models (like the car model)? If so, this could be a graphics driver issue or a problem with the configuration of the system.

-- If the sample models perform well, try importing parts of your model in increments and see if a particular part of the model causes the performance slowdown. Generally speaking, extremely large numbers of individual surfaces will cause some slowdown. There are approaches in the import scripts as well as the Organizer that allow you to merge surfaces to improve performance. This may be worth investigating.

-- Ensure that you are running the latest version of Showcase. Check the live update notification (lower-right of the Showcase windows) to see if updates are available.

As was previously mentioned, you may want to raise this issue in The Area also.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report