Inventor General

bhereharesh
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Autodesk Material Not Showing Correct Appearance

142 Views, 1 Replies
05-08-2013 12:23 AM

Hello,

Recently I have Installed Autodesk Inventor Proffessional 2013 SP 1.1 Update 2 on few new systems, it is not showing correct Material Appearance (Customised Material). I observed that it is not browsing images from correct folder location.

Following image showing error.

Capture.JPG

Older systms showing correct appearnace and it takes picture from following location shown in image.

Capt  ure.JPG

I checked Application Options>File>Design Data (Styles, etc.) for new systems showing correct folder location i.e. From User>Public Documents.

Please let me know, what setting I have to consider to solve above issue.

Thank you.

System: Autodesk Inventor Proffesional 2013 SP 1.1 Update 2

Product Support
VinodBalasubramanian
Message 2 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Autodesk Material Not Showing Correct Appearance

05-09-2013 07:24 PM in reply to: bhereharesh

Can you check on the path for your images. Please see the article below for more information.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Custom-material-image-Inv-2013/td-p/3596692

Vinod Balasubramanian

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Inventor Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for Autodesk Inventor helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Inventor

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs

Pinterest

Youtube