Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2015 What's New

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Fori123
821 Views, 8 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2015 What's New

We recently installed PDSU 2015 and we have noticed some issues with the Graphics in Inventor. We have downloaded the latest drivers from Nvidia and we have K5000 cards with 24GB ram. The outer boundries appear to be wireframe. Is anyone else having the same issue and know of a solution?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
karthur1
in reply to: Fori123

24GB on the graphics card..... WOW!!! What does a card like that set you back?   My GeForce card has one (1) GB and cost about $150 3 yrs ago.

No problems like that here.  Can you post a screen shot?  What setting are you using under Tools >Hardware tab?

They will probably want you to post  a Hardware diagnostics.  This is found under Tools > Hardware >Diagnostics..... them past this to a txt file and post the txt file here.

Message 3 of 9
Fori123
in reply to: karthur1

I'm sorry we have 24GB of ram on the computer the video card has 4GB. We have tried messing with all the different settings and drivers, with no avail. I am curious to see if this might have to be an issue fixed with a service pack.

Message 4 of 9
DarrenP

i am using the Quadro K 5000m with Inventor 2015

i am not seeing this

can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 9
karthur1

What setting are you using on the hardware tab?  I always use the "performance" setting and on the Display tab, I use "Smoother".  This gives me a good mix between performance and speed, Especially when working with large models.

Post a screen shot (if you can) and the hardware diagnostics file.

Kirk

Message 6 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: karthur1

i am using Quality and Smoother for mine

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 9
bob_holland

Fori123,

I have NOT seen a case like that come through support.

Please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing.

Can you also have someone login to this computer that has never run Inventor and see if the issue is still there for the other user.

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 8 of 9
blair
in reply to: bob_holland

I use Quality in the Options-Hardware tab and Shaded for the work area. It looks just like the last number of versions of Inventor.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 9 of 9
QuasiMojo

On the off-chance it's something simple: can you check to see if you have the "Shaded with Edges" visual style turned on? Have you tried to reset your application options?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report