Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor 2014 Windows 8 installation Fail

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ymachou
3368 Views, 4 Replies

Autodesk Inventor 2014 Windows 8 installation Fail

Dear support team/Autodesk user,

I have neen trying to install Autodesk inventor 2014 on my new windows 8 PC with no success after many trials, however making sure after each trial to delete temporary files, setting the security for users to full access and turn off my anti-virus everytime. I want to use autodesk in order to use it for my personal education project regarding mechanical engineering field, which include stress analysis, 3D design and CFD analysis since I only got to do so on Pro Engineer and want to try autocad. I have attached all the necessary files of what I have been getting from snap shots and installation log files as a zip folder. Please note that I have barely downloaded any other programs apart from the necessary ones( Adobe reader latest edition, and microsoft office). Can anyone please advice about the matter.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: ymachou

I would try using the option to only Save the file to a location and then after it's fully downloaded and saved then run the Installation.

I would also look to get access to a faster network. The "1 day 6 hour remaining" is probably part of your problem and the intergrity of the download package.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
mrattray

You might try here: Installation & Licensing

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

Message 4 of 5
ymachou
in reply to: blair

Blair,

Thank you for your reply, I have done as you suggested with using the donwload option which saves it and downloads to postpone installation at a later time. However, the installation took less time but gave the same results as before. I cannot understand what the installation logs are telling me or whats causing the error (1603 or 1619).

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Curtis_Waguespack

Hi ymachou,

I posted some links on your other post:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/AutoCAD-2013-and-Windows-8-Compatibility/m-p/39...

I hope this helps.
Best of luck to you in all of your Inventor pursuits,
Curtis
http://inventortrenches.blogspot.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report