Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDesk Factory and Introduction

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RichTBennett
175 Views, 1 Reply

AutoDesk Factory and Introduction

Hi folks,

How are we all? My name is Rich and I'm new to Autodesk. I've got the student edition of Inventor as I'm studying mechanical engineering with a view of getting into motorsport engineering... and I turn 30 tomorrow. bugger.

Anyways.. I've got a number of CAD courses coming up in my course but I was a bit eager to get going with AutoCAD so I've been going through the tutorials which I'm have a lot of success with.

But, I'm also at work and I've been asked to make a simple layout of a factory design... I've watched a couple of the videos from the Autodesk website about the factory suite and to me it looks like the majority is still being done within inventor... so my question is does the factory suite include a libruary of factory items such as conveyors, racking, walkways etc.?

Or are they already in inventor and I just need to find them?

Basically I'm looking for a out-of-hour practise project to be this facotry design and my MD wants to do so if anyone can steer me in the right direction as to where I can find some of these wasehouse items I can get started (albeit slowly and steadily)

Thanks everyone

Rich

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CCarreiras
in reply to: RichTBennett

Hi!

These assets are in the Factory tools.

If you install the suite "Factory Design Suite", you will have the factory Tools, with lot's of parametric factory assets in 2D/3D and you can find more online thru Inventor factory searcher.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so, use the  Mark Solutions!  Accept as Solution or Give Kudos!Kudos - Thank you!

Regards.
CCarreiras

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report