Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment Test

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cmcgeorge0001
2219 Views, 5 Replies

Assessment Test

I am looking for a way to take the Assessment Test for Inventor 2012. There is an old link on the Autodesk website that has “promo codes” to take the test but they expired 12/31/11. Are there new codes to take a more recent version of the assessment tests? And if so where exactly are they located?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: cmcgeorge0001

$20 http://autodesk.starttest.com/

I think VARs and ATCs are running a special on June 6.  Is that what you are referring to?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
cmcgeorge0001
in reply to: JDMather

Bingo, exactly what I was looking for Smiley Happy was hoping for free but $20 ain't bad. Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
Oesh

I know this tread is old... but do they offer anything current for testing basic knowledge of Autodesk Inventor?  This was a great tool to assess potential drafters and designers.  Any help is greatly appreciated... I am open to finding the "archived" version of this data set too. 

Message 5 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: Oesh

Inventor for Mechanical Design | Autodesk Certified Professional

Autodesk Certified Professional :: Pearson Vue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 6 of 6
Oesh

So... the answer is no?  Your link is to the Certified Exams... I know how to get those done.  I am looking for the Assessment Test that Autodesk had offered in the past.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report