Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply created fillets in iam assembly directly in ipt parts

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
alexandre_bisewski
295 Views, 4 Replies

Apply created fillets in iam assembly directly in ipt parts

Hi. I have a 3d model assembly iam file. I apply a fillet in many parts. So, in this iam file, this fillets are listed with my models. How can I apply this fillets directly in my models? I need to open again each part and apply each file again or I can apply this fillets created before in this models? Sorry my english but this fillets have only in my iam file and I want that it apply direct in d parts. I only want not need to create again open each file and create all fillets again. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Welcome to the group....

If I understand correctly, you applied the fillets at the top level of the assembly?  So they became assembly features.  You want them to be part features in each individual part?  I'm not aware of any way to do this without deleting the fillets at the assembly level, and opening each part or editing each part in the assembly... and reapplying the fillets there.

Message 3 of 5
LT.Rusty
in reply to: cbenner

Message 5 of 5

Hi. Thanks for sharing this tool, is really that I need. But I have the inventor 2014 and this tool not apper like in images and videos in youtube. In Addin the migratortool in loaded but I dont have Send Parts or Migration in the same place Model... In 2014 have other way to use this tool?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report