Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animations

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
KevinPinks7697
438 Views, 3 Replies

Animations

I just want to create a little animation. I have tried the animation in Inventor Studio, but rendering takes far too long. I tried using the animation from the presentation mode and the results were not bad, but do not seem to have the control like I do in Inventor Studio. Can Showcase do animations? Should I continue in the Presentation Mode?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

if it's just one constraint.. You could drive it and record it via the drive constraint command

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
4donwan4
in reply to: KevinPinks7697

Studio is really geared to work with medium or big assemblies and will have limitations with performance. Drive constraint is a good suggestion from other post. I would say the Presentation file might be the best option.

Regards,

Don

Message 4 of 4
angela456
in reply to: KevinPinks7697

When we see any cartoon film we enjoy it a lot but do we know that what is going on behind it? No no one knew about it untill animation is not came in highlight. When becomes highlighted in all India and all over the world then people aware about that animation is a technology through which cartoon films made. People from everywhere are used to study animation. The best institue for animation is  animation institute in kanpur for those who wants to make career in this field.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report